Friday, July 29, 2011

gotta get down

blogging from an iPad makes me feel trendy. i should do this more often.

you might be wondering why i am up at 8am on a Friday when i don't even have work. well, that's because i feel like a kid on christmas morning and can't wait for my alarm. let me start off by saying that i am actually obsessed with my "little". hate to disappoint if you're one of those people who thinks everyone in a sorority has fake friendships and pretends to like each other. if you think that's true, stop reading cause i don't like you. my little annie is the sh!t and she's coming to see me in california all the way from michigan! fake friendship my ass. imma go pick her up from the airport in t-minus one hour and 56 minutes, not that i'm counting. i've been really "nova-sick" this summer, and i need a little delta fix.

i have so many cali, hipster, activities planned. so if i don't write on this until sunday, because sunday is when shark week starts and i obviously need to write about that, it's because i will actually have a social life this weekend.

HAPPY FRIDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment