Monday, July 25, 2011

manic monday

so i'm trying this new thing where i get skinny. it's actually been working pretty well. according to elle woods, working out gives you endorphins, which make you happy, and happy people just don't kill their husbands. so at least i have that going for me. this morning i went with my friend to a kickboxing class and i think i pulled a muscle. luckily for me though, i'm about to go to work, which consists of me teaching nugget sized children dance routines at a summer camp. hopefully stretching will make tomorrow's sore-ness more bearable.  as if kickboxing with a bunch of 40 something year-old, unemployed mothers wasn't a rough enough way to start off the week, i am now scrambling to find concert tickets for this wednesday night. i don't even really like the guy who's playing but everyone and their brother is gonna be there. i have serious problems with FOMO (fear of missing out.) scrambling and stressing are just my typical burdens of procrastination. 

on the bright side, i have a venti vanilla iced coffee sitting next to me.  
starbucks is my drug.

No comments:

Post a Comment