Thursday, October 13, 2011

mobile blog

written yesterday at 6:52pm:

this isn't gonna make any sense because my mind is on a million different things right now.

coming to ya from my iphone in the garden of the reina sofia museum.  i've gotten worse than my dad at typing on this keyboard. it's almost 7 and the sun is still shining strong. this is the first time i've been in this garden and i feel like i'll be back. i'm just sitting here. attempting to read. but instead i'm just thinking.

thoughts:
  • i simultaneously feel like time is flying by and like i have all the time in the world here. 
  • i'm starting to miss amurica a little bit even though i feel like i can't admit it. granted, i mostly miss certain foods, but i also miss my family, friends, and fall. 
  • the pda going on here, literally on that green bench in front of me, isn't making me sick. it's actually making me a little jealous. boyfriend applications are now being accepted. 
  • i wanna go back to sensation. 
  • i'm committing to being a madrid tourist this weekend and seeing more of the city. 
  • i feel bad that i didn't eat mariscos at lunch in the paella. apparently they're expensive. sins i didn't want to stick a lobsters head with eyeballs in my mouth. at least i spared marisol and eduardo some projectile vomiting. 
  • i really should get back to reading.
  • the adorable spanish nugget in a polo and sperry-like shoes looks like a frat star in training. 
  • i miss kids. 
  • people watching is my favorite. 


No comments:

Post a Comment