Wednesday, November 30, 2011

25 days of christmas

happy december 1st! i had to buy my last monthly pass for the metro today...not gonna lie it was a strange feeling. 25 days of christmas starts now and i'm kicking it off buy hoppin on over to belgium for the weekend. i'm sitting in my school's cafeteria writing this cause i got here aggressively early, and i'm one class away from a winter wonderland. bad news is: it supposed to rain all weekend. OF COURSE. but i'm not gonna let it ruin mah trip. also, i may or may not be staying in a hostel that is a little old man's house complete with a tiny dog. Karel (the belgian man who owns the house/hostel) has already sent me a few emails about my stay and i am very anxious to see what this weekend has in store. i predict eating my body weight in waffles and spending too many euros on mini santas. welp, off to one of my last days of grammar class.

No comments:

Post a Comment