Monday, December 12, 2011

final countdown

i just turned in one of my spanish final papers and took my second exam of the week. two down, two to go. this is a form of procrastination for me, along with watching youtube videos of my acapella group 24/7. i'm waiting for eduardo to get home from fixing the elevator (yes i just walked up six flights of stairs) so that we can have one of our last lunches all together. depression.

i can't believe this past weekend in madrid was my last. after my disaster of a friday night, i overcame my hangover and made it out to a super crowded bar to watch el clasico. i'd rather not discuss the fact that barcelona won, it wasn't a highlight of the night. however, i'm so glad that i got to experience what such a big game is like! i can get competitive pretty easily so even though i don't know the names of more than two real madrid players, the fact that i've lived here for almost 4 months basically makes me a lifelong fan. sunday morning i woke up early to go to my last rastro ever. got myself some nice spanish decorations for my room next semester. then i unfortunately had to finish my 7 page spanish film paper and study for the exam i had today. only one short paper and two finals stand in between me and libertad. once wednesday gets here i'm probably going to have more than one mental breakdown about packing, leaving, and trying to get everything in before 10:45 saturday morning.

not thinking about it until then. ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment