Saturday, September 10, 2011

first weekend

it's been quite an eventful past few days.  i'm no longer jet-lagged, i'm getting the hang of the spanish language, and i've gotten real good at making sure i don't get robbed. knock on wood. and while these things are all great and necessary to my survival, some not-so-necessary things have happened too. obvi. what would my life be if not a huge joke?

the first crazy ridiculous out of the ordinary thing to happen is: while walking through la plaza mayor two days ago, i casually spotted my prom date from junior year. not kidding. (tommy urich of you're reading this sorry for creepin.) what kind of person sees their junior year prom date who they're not remotely friends with, in a plaza full of people, in a foreign country? me, that's who.

the second fml moment of the weekend happened on our first big night out. picture this: you pay 12 euro for entrance and two free, strong, drinks. you're in a huge spanish club that plays all american music. you get invited to vip and drink free champagne with sweedish people. you're constantly getting hit on my spanish boys and making friends with american ones. you're on the packed dance floor screaming the words to brittney spears when.....theres blood all over the floor. YUP. that was indeed me who sliced there foot open on a piece of glass. luckily i have the best friends ever and they helped me wipe everything up. (of course this was the night i wore white pants.) i wasn't about to let this ruin my night though. i went back on the dance floor and picked up where i left off until.....oh yeah, it happened again.  i took this as a sign from god that it was time for us to leave. granted, it was already 5am.

as if all this wasn't enough, me and kim were forced to eat duck liver. i don't recommend it.

my computer is overheating. g2g.

No comments:

Post a Comment