Wednesday, August 17, 2011

my gardeners woke me up this early

half of my face is sunburned so i decided i look too freakish to leave the house today.  except to go to starbucks obvi.  so i realized last night while watching episodes of The Franchise that I had already seen at least once before, that i haven't really gone out too much this summer.  unless you count that time i blacked out at Tim Mcgraw or last week when i went to a rave thing and had a couple DFMO's (dance floor make outs.)  i also realized that legitimately more than half the people i grace with my presence while i'm home are already back at school.  thanks to first semester rush camp. vom.com. the combination of these realizations made me think it was a good idea to start packing.  even though i don't leave for spain for another 18 days.  granted, i only got so far before i was having an anxiety attack over the fact that i can only bring one checked bag for FOUR months.  someone needs to change that rule. it's just rude.

the only other things i can do to occupy my time before i leave to tear up syllabus week are eating, tanning, reading, and watching random television shows that probably aren't socially acceptable.  on the up side, my mother has planned a trip to the museum this friday that me and my brother are being forced to go to. and it's the only plans i have for this entire week. because i'm so popular.  cannot wait to tell you all how that goes. i need it to be september.

oh, and RIP russell, even though you're an asshole who abused your wife


No comments:

Post a Comment